Monday, September 22, 2008

Vacancy

I forgot to mention one little thing.....

I have not had a single poker post since coming back from Biloxi.

Well, there's been no time for it. At. All.

I was hoping to try and play a little on Stars to get into one of the WCOOP events, but I just didn't have the time, patience, energy, or desire to do it.

That's probably going to continue for several more weeks. I think I needed to continue this break and keep focusing on other interesting topics and fun things.

However, one of them will NOT be the Bash. Despite what you voted for in the poll, I am not heading to Pennsylvania this weekend. I am too tired, too broke, and have too much work to go, but I'm sure those of you who are going should have plenty of fun.

Of course, dial-a-shots are permitted and encouraged.

No comments: