Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tough Choice - POLL!

Well, thanks to a whole host of things that are occurring fairly well, I'm able to do something I've been wanting to do for a couple of months now.

The problem is, there are two somethings.

See, I need to de-stress a bit, and while coming to NY this weekend might accomplish that, I might need a bit of solo time with kiddie radar off to actually let my hair down.

On the other hand, we have also been in need of a new camera and I've been looking for a new phone with a lot of nice add-ons so I can basically be a total geek and write, call, etc. anytime.

As of now, though, I can only pick one.

So, the question is:

Do I listen to my inner geek?



Or do I listen to my inner alcoholic who would like to go party and try to relax without baby radar for a day or two, since it's been on non-stop all summer?



Hopefully, the polling script works.

No comments: