Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Challenge to Drunken Lemurs

I am trying to fit this lovely event into my schedule:



I have never made a Bash or a Vegas weekend, and that needs to change. Now.

If you're going, where is a good place to stay? Or, do you have a chunk of floor where I could pass out? Are any of the hotels available? And where the hell is Phoenixville? Is it in or close to Philly or is it way out by the Amish?

It's time to rage a bit, and I'd actually like to see some of you drunken crazy riverchasing donkeys, so let me know if you're going or have some space for a degenerate blogger who may be getting a huge fill of the Northeast Corridor over the next few months.

Besides, it's cheaper to go to Geno's than it is to go to the Bellagio buffet.

Dammit, now I want cheesesteak. Mmmm.....wit whiz.

3 comments:

AlCantHang said...

Plenty of hotel rooms left but it shouldn't be too hard to find a roommate. Let me know if you need me to help you find one.

Phoenixville is about a 30 to 45 minute drive from the Philadelphia airport (depending on arrival time). Much closer to civilization then the Amish.

Only tourists go to Geno's. Jim's Steaks on South Street are the best (in my opinion).

APOSEC72 said...

I've been to Jim's, Genos and Pat's. Jim's was actually the least favorite of mine of the three.

Is it on SEPTA or anything else kinda close? I'll give you a yell about roommates once it becomes definite. That requires me to find a really cheap fare up there, so we know what I will be doing while waiting for class tonight.

AlCantHang said...

Geno's and Pat's both make me cringe.

If you're taking the train, best bet is to just hit up 30th Street Station in Philly and we'll arrange a pick up.