Monday, September 08, 2008

Another fancy new device

I've made another update on this page - but this one is a very good announcement.

After multiple conversations over the weekend and some racing around today, I was able to make sure that I will be included in the May 2009 graduating class.

I had decided last week to go ahead and take all the classes in the Spring, but had thought I had missed the deadline. After talking with some Georgia State faculty and advisors over the weekend and on Friday, however, I will be allowed in as on-time if I can get my paperwork down there today - which I shall do this afternoon at my lunch break.

So, it looks like I'm not the only blogger finishing up this May. However, I will not be the first Masters degree in the family - my brother has a M.Ed from Iowa. I'll be the second.

AFAIK, the date is Saturday, May 9.

With all this news, there is now a countdown clock on the side of the page. Fancy, eh?

No comments: