Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Challenge update

I am now one week into the challenge I wrote about last week. This is as good a time as any to describe the results so far:

June 12: +3.50 - I played one $2 SnG and some cash tables, but not for very long.

June 13: -3.61 - I played two cash game sessions - one limit, one no-limit, with $3 buyins both times. I busted once and lost half the stack the other time.

June 14: -1.50 - I played three SnG's and cashed in two.

June 15: +6.58. I played three Sng's, and WON two of them, and sat for a while at a ring table to finish up 18 cents.

June 16: +1.83. Small ring game loss, and won one of two SnG's.

June 17: +23.88. I finished up half a buyin at a .05/.10 NL table. I also played three SnG's, and cashed in all three - a first, a second, and a third. I also tried my hand at a $1.50 MTT, and finished 28th of 94 runners.

So, overall, in week 1 I finished in the black by slightly more than $30. I like how BoDog continues to treat me very well.

I still haven't finished out how to get the graph on the right side of the page. I'm not sure if I'll do it or not, I may just stick with weekly posts.

No comments: