Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The latest version of the apocalypse

I don't like American Idol. I hate the same stuff week after week as it inexcoriably winds to a conclusion and a winner.

However, I have one exception.

I do enjoy watching the shows at the very beginning, for the unintentional comedy factor.

We watched the first batch of auditions last night in the season premiere, and we'll probably be watching the second batch tonight because I won't have the remote. From what I hear, though, there will be plenty of untalented performances, and thus, it will be marginally funny.

For a recap of the really bad singing and other weired stuff from last night, click here. Fox won't let me embed the video, so just click on the link instead.

Weird crap starts about 30 seconds into the 3-minute clip. The cowardly lion sound halfway through is an interesting touch.

No comments: