Saturday, May 20, 2006

Outta here

Well, once again, no posts for a few days. We'll see how well this trip goes.

I've got plenty of sticker books, music, and coloring items to last Alex throughout all the time in the car.

Hopefully it will be a very therapeutic trip - and hopefully, when I get back, I'll be willing to sit up here and do the photoblogging of this and other trips I've been procrastinating.

But let's not get our hopes up. Heck, it could be miserable and I end up here Monday night:


Of course, if it goes well, I may end up here instead.

In the meantime, here's a link to a fairly busy street.

If I wasn't so tired, I'd throw out more links, but getting some rest is probably important before hitting the road.

Laissez les bon temps roulez!

Selah.

2 comments:

Jeff Briscoe said...

With tonight's results of the election in the Big Easy, I guess I can only say enjoy your stay in Chocolate City, Mike!

APOSEC72 said...

Mitch was not a happy camper. I'll be writing on that as soon as I connect the camera.