Wednesday, May 24, 2006

LET'S GO PANTHERS!!!

Now this is a nice way to return from vacation!

Congratulations. You have been accepted for fall semester 2006 to the MBA program. Your admission reflects our belief in your potential to become a valuable member of the J. Mack Robinson College of Business.

We are excited that you have decided to join us. Please be aware that we are currently updating our New Student Packet, which you will receive in the mail shortly.

Welcome to Georgia State University. We look forward to your success in the program.

Looks like that score was enough after all.

Now I just have to start juggling my time a lot better. And fit sleep in somewhere.

5 comments:

Jeff Briscoe said...

Well done, Mikey. Congratulations! And may I say, you made a very good choice!

Paul Zummo said...

Congratulations. And now welcome to full-time worker/grad student/blogger hell.

TSL said...

congrats, and ditto to what Paul said.

APOSEC72 said...

Thanks. Of course, there's also fitting in time to chase around short people.

Joke is already going around work that I should not be disturbed at my desk while sleeping when my classes start.

APOSEC72 said...

Well, thankfully in this program I have the option of Saturday classes. So that is an option instead of a 13-hour day each day.