Thursday, August 02, 2007

Keeping options open

Well, I'm still looking around, but I've at least made one decision for the future.

I met with my advisor at GSU yesterday, and I'll be a full-time student again, with 12 hours in the Fall semester.

Here's the catch:

Two classes on Monday, and two classes on Thursday....at 4:30 PM and 7:15 PM. So, I still have days open for work, even while I accelerate in classes.

I won't have any classes during the day or on the weekend...for now. If I take on any concentration classes, then I might add one more if I think I can handle it - which is no guarantee itself!

Hopefully, two nights a week won't be enough to drive me insane, or drive Kim insane tackling both kids solo on those nights. At this pace, I should finish it by the end of 2008 - this should helpme catch up from taking the Spring off.

No comments: