Thursday, August 09, 2007

Good things

I'm not sure if it's because I found pennies yesterday and today, but good things seem to be happening for once.

I passed my panel interview yesterday, and now need to focus even more on being ready for the physical/agility exam. I'm hoping to slim down to about 220 by the time it takes place - which should be before the end of the month.

I'm confirmed for my Fall classes, and everything is taken care of without having to stand in line for registration.

And last, Sammie has decided it's now time to speak, as she's now said BaBa (for Alex), Dada, and Mama. Combined with pulling up and cruising around the house, she's really coming along. She even tried to follow me down the hallway at school, when I left her classroom....she crawled to the door to try and go down the hallway too.

So, good times, for now.

1 comment:

boxercab said...

Good luck with school! Glad to hear your little girl doing well.