Sunday, April 01, 2007

I hate the Gators

I hate them a lot right now.

Last night, Florda beat UCLA by 10 to advance to a rematch of the BCS Championship against Ohio State.

If UCLA had won last night and won Monday night, I would have won my pool. Because the damn Gators won, I now have no chance even though I had 3 of 4 in the Final Four.

Because I REALLY needed another reason to hate Florida.

And now, back to watching Wonder Pets for the 842nd time. For some bizarre reason, that is one of Alex's favorite shows. I find it as fun as getting hit over the head with a beer bottle - most of the other shows he likes are somewhat tolerable, but this one just grates on my nerves for some strange reason.

It's just started raining, so hopefully the pollen will come down from the 6000+ levels it's been at all week, and get rid of part of the yellow blankets from hell.
UPDATE: Yes, I know, Florida won. That's nice. Here's what I have to say because I don't want to talk about it.

No comments: