Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cards in the air

A few other bloggers decided to get this idea off the ground - since I play in them occasionally, I figure I'll pimp it here too, for the other poker degenerates that read this:



It'll be three tournaments a week, going until June. Here are the three, all on Full Tilt:




MATH, Mondays, 10 PM EDT, $24+$2.


Mookie, Wednesdays (as in, tonight), 10 PM EDT, $10+$1. We'll see if I can cash again.....





Riverchasers, Thursday nights, 10 PM EDT, $10+$1.

The first event was Monday and 47 players signed up for a nice prize pool- I was not one of them, though, as I happened to be really, really tired.


In the meantime, I get to leave work soon and bring Alex to Chick-Fil-A for a play-date with his classmates. Then again, I suppose I'm not too worried about work at the moment if I'm taking the time to write here :)

UPDATE: The good news: An all-time high of 78 players. The bad news: I got a bad beat when my pocket 9's was beaten by pocket 6's when a third 6 hit on the turn, and then got knocked out when my A-K ran into pocket aces. Finished 61st - donk donk donk.

No comments: