Sunday, August 03, 2008

BlogWorld

I just found out about this BlogWorld convention going on in a relatively well-known convention city.

Join Me at Blog World Expo

It's from September 19-21, so you could actually do it without losing much time from work. Get a late flight out on Friday, and come back Sunday. There is nothing wrong with a quick little jaunt to Vegas.

Unfortunately, I will probably not go. If I have to pick in Vegas trips between this and the Winter Gathering in December, I'll pick going in December. Hopefully, I can actually make it for once. It starts the day after finals end and would be a nice reward.

You can even recoup your costs with a couple of hours at the poker table. Or, perhaps you could write off all associated travel costs as a busienss expense if writing covers a decent amount of income.

No comments: