Monday, August 25, 2008

Biden's Cultural Catholicism

Creative Minority Report: Biden's Cultural Catholicism - A Catholic Blog: Religion, Politics, Current Events, Humor, and more.

A good summary of how "Catholic" Joe Biden really is a member of the church of Joe Biden.

"My views are totally consistent with Catholic social doctrine" would be a true statement if his viewpoints on war, abortion, and history of foreign relations and judiciary actions weren't completely at odds with general Catholic doctrine.

I haven't written too many posts slamming Obama - maybe one or two more than I have slamming McCain. Biden, though, is someone that I've had a problem with for a very, very long time.

And, no, I didn't plagiarize that statement.

This week is going to be fun in Denver.

H/t to Ace and Catholics Against Joe Biden, linked above.

No comments: