Monday, July 14, 2008

WHORE-OFF!

With Spitzer call girl Kristin/Ashley Dupre/whatever the hell she calls herself now announcing a move to LA for a TV show, I think we have a very big threat on our hands.

This means that Kristen, Tila Tequila, and New York from Flavor of Love may all be on set at the same time, shooting their "reality shows".

We may see skank levels never before seen, surpassing even car rides of Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan, and Britney Spears.

Are there enough keywords now? Good. I can't believe I just typed so many at once. I can't put pictures of any of them up, though. Even I have SOME standards. Not many, but a few.

If these three ever share the same space, we may see a disease emerge of unthinkable proportions, infecting the entire American Southwest, and possibly, the world.

Run away! Run away!

No comments: