Monday, July 14, 2008

Global Communication

For the last couple of weeks or so, I've been working on a project that has required international e-mail and conference calls.

As a result, I've been actually working later or at home very late at night, as that is morning business hours for other locations.

That being said.....

It's a bit annoying to say that you'll be available until a certain time (say, 2 AM local time, to benefit trans-oceanic parties at 8 or 9 AM) before going to sleep, then getting a cellphone call at 5 AM which could have been done much, much earlier - about two days earlier.

There are many words which describe me at 5 AM.

CONSCIOUS is not one of those words. COMATOSE, perhaps.

Considering that Sammie woke up at 3:30 AM and would not go back down without some soothing, I am a bit grumpy this morning (which probably explains my last post).

Perhaps a pub visit might be in order.

No comments: