Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bizarro World

I don't run this well, normally.

I did a piddly little freeroll on Absolute on Saturday and saw $1.40 get posted into my empty account.

Whee.

Since then, I've played 13 SnG's, all at the micro 50-cent level, all Hold Em., and cashed in seven, winning five.

I also won a PLO8B SnG.

Something is very, very wrong when I dominate any tourney in what is easily my worst game, and in Pot-Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - equivalent to the crystal meth of the poker world.

WTF???

I won with three flopped and two turned straights, two rivered flushes, and an occasional pair at showdown. I played about as badly as I could, and ended up with the wire-to-wire chip lead.

Pot-limit Omaha Hi/Lo = crystal meth of poker, because the play and the players are CRAZY (and probably missing a bunch of teeth and brain cells).

Perhaps I should try a Ferguson experiment of my own. I'm hesitant to do so on Absolute, but considering the way Full Tilt's RNG has treated me like a prison roommate, it might be worth it to stay on AP.

Up to $10.87. I hope to run it to 50 this week and cash out/bonus whore on other sites, or crash spectacularly.

I'm tired of spectacular crashes, though.

No comments: