Saturday, December 01, 2007

Another quiz

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man
You win some, lose some, it's -all- the same to me
The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is
The Ace Of Spades
The Ace Of Spades



You Are the Ace of Spades

You are ambitious, slow and steady, and at times, self serving.
You aim high, and you're willing to be brutal to get what you desire.

Highly dominant and controlling, people are intimidated by your presence.
Yet while you are a bit scary, you are scarily charming. People are driven to please you.

You crave the best in life, and you enjoy the spoils of your success.
You live a charmed life, and you're enjoying every moment of it.

A gamble you should take: Playing poker

Your friends would describe you as: Hard working

Your enemies would describe you as: Ruthless

If you lived in Vegas, you would be: A student by day, a stripper by night

No comments: