Friday, December 14, 2007

AAARRGGHH

It is for reasons like this that I don't play much at Full Tilt.

I was in a points token tourney, and we were down to 24 remaining with the top 6 getting a $75 token, which I would be using for the final BBTwo event, Miami Don's Big Game on Sunday night.

Well, once again, in the middle of a tournament, Full Tilt's servers crashed. It probably killed the Riverchasers event, too, if it was still running.

Between bad server experience and lousy beats not seen much on any other site, it's why I haven't playe dmuch on Tilt lately. I'm hoping it's made right in the end, as there were probably a LOT of people logged in at the time it crashed and, well, I was probably getting that token with a spot near the top at the time of the crash.

Anyone else have crapola with FTP tonight?

No comments: