Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I hope I'm right

Had an interview today, and it went very well. Was told at the end of it that I'd be invited in for a final interview with the Client Mgr. and BDO, and the interviewer said, in the words of American Idol, "welcome to Hollywood".

We then talked about the show for a minute, making me thankful for probably tohe only time in my life that I was forced to watch the damn show.

I did get asked about last night's show and what I thought would happen. I said Jordin was probably safe because last week's votes were counted, and that the beat-box guy (Blake) was in big trouble.

I'm hoping my evaluation for this position doesn't ride entirely on my evaluation of AI contestants. Unless, of course, I'm completely right, in which case I hope it is!

2 comments:

CC said...

Bad read on Blake, but good luck with the interview.

APOSEC72 said...

Blake's probably next week's casualty, but at least I was a little validated by him being in the last two.

A little.