Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More poker links


On a different note than the earlier posts - some interesting links:

Whichpoker.com - a page detailing freerolls across a whole bunch of different poker sites. Some require initial deposits. Some don't.

The Tao of Poker - Lotsa pictures, most of which won't be seen on ESPN and several of which might appeal to a certain demographic reading this post.

Poker Source Online - Great for finding out about free gifts, free matching money, and other promotions with special codes. Looking some of them over, they seem incredibly easy to attain - especially Party Poker.

Pokerblog.com - I wish this class was available when I was in college - a class, for COLLEGE CREDIT, at the University of Richmond. Of course, I also wish I had figured out the game about ten years earlier - maybe it could have helped pay tuition!

PocketFives.com - I forgot to link to them in my last post.

No comments: