Thursday, November 13, 2008

WPBT Details

RSVP with this guy.

1) Tourney details:
Private Blogger Tournament
Venetian Poker Room
Saturday, December 13th
3PM
$135 ($100 buy-in, $25 juice, $10 toke)

2) From what I read, folks should be around anywhere between Thursday to Monday.

3) The fun part: Some of you might have gotten some hotel offers from Vegas if you have frequent player cards, hotel numbers, or anything else. I've gotten a bunch. I'm listing them here.

  • Luxor starts from $59
  • MGM Grand 149/night, third night free for a luxury suite
  • Mandalay Bay starting from 89
  • Excalibur: $81 weekend, $29 Sun-Thu
  • Bellagio from 169/night with the third night FREE
That's just from this week.

Flights, however, still royally suck, so I'm not sure yet if I'm able to pull it off.

Odds are, I will only be able to entertain the possibility if I cash in FTOPS #24 this weekend, because I am NOT touching any other expenses to do this, that would be too irresponsible even for me.

No comments: