Friday, February 29, 2008

Bounty Mountie

Trying to see how I do in my first large MTT back on Full Tilt - the Mookie doesn't count. It's the $11,500 Knockout (Bounty) tourney, with 6-max NLHE.

799 players in this one. 84 spots pay.

First hour:
I was at about 3000 for a while (starting was 2000) but tried to get another bounty and ran KQ into AJ which knocked me back down to 1700. I stayed around there for a while, not getting involved in any big pots, and was 300th out of 348 at the break. Not great, but alive.

Busted halfway into the second hour. Checked 74 hearts in the BB, and got a straight and flush draw from it. I pushed in my remaining 1200 into the 400 pot, hoping for a fold, and got called by A8 hearts - top pair and nut flush draw. My outs dropped from the 13 I thought I had to just four, and none showed up.

At least I got one bounty from it.

No comments: