Sunday, February 03, 2008

42: Hopefully not the answer

Oh, goody.

I could handle a year of Patriot fans being smug about an undefeated season, a fourth Super Bowl, etc.

But a year of the same from Giants fans?

With Eli Manning, a.k.a FFL killer, as Super Bowl MVP?

I haven't rooted for the Giants in any of their Super Bowl seasons, or any of their crappy seasons, as a former long-suffering Jets fan.

I've hated them for approximately XXII years.

And now, they get to hoist the trophy.

Kill me.

At least I won't have to deal with even more Manning commercials. You thought there were a lot before? Well, now you'll get a bunch with Eli's smug mug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I heard that Michael Vick was the MVP of his prison's pick-up basketball tourney.

Bwhahahahahahaha.

Oh, and did I mention the Mets got Johan Santana?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.