Monday, March 26, 2007

M. I. A.

So, it's been a little while. How ya feelin? Keeping busy?

Last week, I started feeling a little unwell. I had been thinking it was just allergies, as it normally happens now.

Well, when I had trouble just walking into the house, or getting out of bed, or just keeping my balance walking down the hall, I had to concede it was probably more serious than that.

I've been housebound for almost a week. I got to know a whole bunch of nice side effects which I'm not going to describe here. I did find out, though, that the normal run of this nice little flu bug last about 10 days.

I've never had flu like this before, so it's thrown me for a massive loop. Doing anything, no matter how little, has been a big stress for me. I haven't even been able to check my e-mail (so if you got a NDN message back from me, that's why).

Here's hoping I feel better soon. So, that's why no one's heard from me, seen me, etc. Getting winded so easily means I haven't been doing anything at all. Not even watching basketball and seeing 3 of my 4 picks make the Final Four (dang longhorns).

So, you should hopefully hear more from me as I feel better.

One broght side is that I'm finally able to hold Sammie again. She's been talking up a storm to me and smiling continuously since I've been able to hold her again, so that is a VERY nice and soothing prescription.

2 comments:

TSL said...

Ugh, sounds pretty bad. It's been going around up here as well.

Well, feel better, and now at least I can understand and forgive ya for being two days late to wishing me birthday greetings. ;-)

APOSEC72 said...

Yeah, um, sorry about that :)

It knocked out one teacher for 10 days. It's just not a fun trip.

Now, on to the yellow blankets from hell...