Thursday, March 15, 2007

Go, go, go, go, go, go, go,

Go Shorty
It's ya birthday
We gonna party like it's ya birthday
We gonna drink Bacardi like it's ya birthday
Cuz you know we don't give a **** cuz it's ya birthday

Well, I made it. 30 years old and I'm still here.

And what's the best way to begin celebrating?

Cashing in the Mookie, that's how.

After being the chip leader for a while, I dropped down a bit, but still had enough to be in the top 5 spots and cash. Finished 5th, which was good enough.

A nice way to start.

Now, time for this old codger to go to bed.

5 comments:

Jeff Briscoe said...

Happy 30th, Mike! You're finally in the club. Hope you have a great day. And remember, age is number on a few pieces of paper but mostly it's just a state of mind. Sounds like a cliche, but let me remind you that Hef is 78. Need I say more? Stay young. And keep kicking ass at the poker tables!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! See you at the tables (not on my left I hope!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. I'll be joining you soon in the club.

Speaking of "in da club," good choice. I feel like I've seen that somewhere before.

TSL said...

Congrats and happy birthday, Mikey! As I say every year, we are now in the nine-day window where we are the same age. :-)

Welcome to Middle Age.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day from NYC!! :)
~S