Friday, March 16, 2007

Bracket Busting

Well, March Madness is underway.

So I might as well throw out who I picked.

For once, it was not Kentucky. I actually picked them to lose in the 1st round to Villanova.

Today, I went 13 of 16. Not too bad. The only ones I missed were Butler (Old Dominion), Vanderbilt (George Washington), and Texas Tech (Boston College).

At least I was right about VCU over Duke.

As for games tomorrow, I picked a few upsets. Miami (OH), Winthrop, Arkansas, Villanova (9), and some little state school in upstate NY. 5 lower seeds out of 16.

Sweet 16 picks: I lost George Washington, so here are the other 15:

Florida
Maryland
Winthrop
Wisconsin
Kansas
Virginia Tech
VCU
UCLA
Nevada
Texas A & M
Ohio State
That school in NY
Georgetown
Texas
UNC

Final Four: UCLA over Florida, Ohio State over Texas
Final: UCLA over Ohio State

I can't believe I'm picking UCLA to win it all.

So far, I'm running second in my pool, so hopefully I can stay there and continue my run of good luck.

1 comment:

TSL said...

Didn't get to do my bracket, since I was down in Nawlins. But I'm going with Ohio State to win it all.

Or that little state school from NY.