Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I bet this won't be in Regis Alumni News

White House senior adviser Karl Rove has been told by Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald that he will not be charged in the CIA leak case, according to Robert Luskin, Rove's lawyer.

Full story, click here.

A few months ago, RAN decided to devote several pages to Mr. Fitzgerald's little crusade. Given the liberal slant towards which the school seems to be drifting, somehow I don't think it will be newsworthy that Fitzgerald is being exposed for what he is - a media-chasing publicity hound with no regard for due process or the Bill of Rights.

But aside from that, job well done. How proud we should be of this alum.

Sheesh.

2 comments:

Paul Zummo said...

I love the dig at both of our mutual alma maters in back-to-back posts. At least the two schools have made my future alumni giving choices all the more easier. The real Catholic school will be grateful.

APOSEC72 said...

Regis will still get the occasional donation from me.

Emory will continue to get the same amount it has gotten from me for the last seven years.

That and fifty cents will get them a newspaper.