Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Resolution struggles? Take heed from evil overlords

If you are still struggling with coming up with meaningful resolutions for 2010, then take a trip in the wayback machine to review the Evil Overlord list for some suggestions.

It's old, but still funny.

I think I will add the following sub-resolutions to what I devised yesterday:

6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.

17. When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.

29. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.

50. My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.

58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.

86. I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.

99. Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb in size.

100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.

1 comment:

BWoP said...

I need your email address. ckbwop at gmail