Monday, June 22, 2009

Next prop bet


I decided to do a prop bet with some others regarding trying to grow a bankroll, so we're posting cashier shots.








I'm sure others were in this, but I don't have the links. Meh.

Biggest percentage increase wins. Who knows. maybe 0% growth might be enough to win this prop bet :)

Meanwhile, in another way of making us all feel like really small fries, Sprstoner took 12th in another WSOP event for a $54,000 take. Damn.

Yes, this is all that is left after trying to cash out for this coming weekend. With BBT over and by cashing out, I didn't leave much in there, about $20, which is now about $31.

Small potatoes, I know.

As stated earlier...meh.

3 comments:

MHG said...

May want to repost without your personal info on the screen, not sure if you care.

I just copy/paste into paint and use the dotted square to crop out my info and re-save it.

APOSEC72 said...

I fixed it. Damn me for rushing.

BLAARGH! said...

OK - blog set up - I need email addys from everyone to add you to the roster - email me with whatever email address you want to use to sign up with at:

blaargh86 at gmail dot com


http://summerbankrollchallenge.blogspot.com/