Monday, February 12, 2007

Zoning Out

Since I didn't write anything this weekend, apologies for leaving the link to Anna Nicole at the top of the page.

It was a quiet weekend. I didn't log in once, didn't play any poker, and barely watched any TV. I spent most of my time on the floor playing with Alex or getting spit upon by a baby.

That's about it.

Nothing exciting. But, still fun.

I'd rant about the Grammys, but really, I shouldn't be surprised by the result and I'd rather not give any more print to the dixie trix. I only watched about the last 30-40 minutes, and all I know is I will never get that portion of my life back again, and that there is a reason I don't listen to new music anymore.

What's scaring me the most now is that there are only 30 days left to 30. I wasn't taking it well months ago, and I'm dreading it even more with the date drawing near.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got a lot going on for you as you approack 30! Don't dread it; realize that you've accomplished a lot in a relatively short time. :)

APOSEC72 said...

Still doesn't mean I have to like becoming officially over-the-hill.