Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bliss and Satisfaction

I was sad that I wouldn't be able to go to Mardi Gras this year, because a certain blogger just HAD to get married. At least he didn't pick Super Bowl weekend :)


Anyway, at our work celebration last week, we had a Mardi Gras theme. One of the other managers brought her team King Cake.


I found out that there is a Publix that makes King Cakes, 2 blocks from my office. I went and placed an order with them right away, and today, I was able to bring the sweet taste of King Cake into the office for everyone to enjoy (and get a sugar high, and then crash).

mmmmmm.....King Cake. Sweet, sugary goodness. I actually ordered two - one for the office, and one for home. I plan on giving Alex a whole bunch about two hours before a long road trip so that he'll crash and sleep for a while as I do 95 on I-95.

No comments: