Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Returning to Form

Last night, I essentially finished two of my classes for the semester. I turned in final projects for my Consulting Class, and I took a final exam for my Capstone class.

Both sucked. The papers sucked, even though it was on topics I enjoyed, because it took a very long time to put them together. The test sucked, because it was very difficult despite the fact I had been studying for it for a week and a half.

Thankfully, they are now both almost done. All that remains for each class is a presentation.

With that in mind, I decided on Friday to have my Examiner political column re-activated. I have since written the first two articles - one, on "Tax Freedom" day, and one regarding the Atlanta Tea Party taking place tomorrow at the State Capitol which might draw several thousand people.

I probably won't be re-posting those articles over here anymore for direct linking. Aside from digg, I probably won't go cross-posting everything as I was doing previously. It was getting to be a pain to self-hype so much. I might cross-post an occasional article, but not all of them as I was doing before.

At the very least, it's good to have some return to normalcy.

No comments: