Sunday, April 05, 2009

Compression

I had hoped that I would be able to get about 15 hours of work in this weekend so I could finish one paper entirely for Monday and do enough studying for a test Wednesday.

I'd hoped to get in a few hours of work yesterday while at Emory for a conference, and then knock out a lot this afternoon and tonight.

Well, I only got in about 45 minutes of work yesterday, and only about an hour and a half in today. Since I've only written 4 of a possible twenty pages for my paper, I've requested for it to be pushed back until next week, and thankfully gotten an extension on it.

So, now the next eight days will be absolutely killer for me.

Tomorrow: Finish one proposal for work for a Canadian client, and determine for class where I need to work on our group paper so I am actually contributing, and make up what was missed last week. I think this means I'll probably have to take the lead on actually presenting - considering how much I LOOOOOOVE speaking in class, this should be so much fun. I will also have to meet with my Wednesday professor regarding a test I took a couple of weeks ago.

Tuesday: Work on a RFP for a new client for work, and go to practice at church for Easter Vigil. Oh, and study for a test.

Wednesday: Options test in Finance, including pricing of derivative securities and arbitrage. Yay.

Thursday: Complete draft of response for client, and finish up process mapping from work that I have been trying to complete for months. Also, go see doctor (probably) as a follow-up appointment to last week, as I had another breathing attack on Saturday and I will have to go for a follow-up appt.

Friday: Work is closed, so when I am not at church this will have to be the day I make up all of the writing for my papers for my early Monday class. If I don't make it up by the end of the day, I am in big trouble.

Saturday: Easter Vigil. I am one of the readers this year, so after I do a bit of studying during the day I'll be at church for a while. The previous time I went, Easter Vigil lasted from 7 PM until just after midnight. Some of you may have experienced longer. And no, the kids will NOT be there.

Sunday: Easter, but also, I will have to finish editing our group paper, and studying, because...

Monday: FINAL EXAM in the same class, the Capstone class. Also, now turn in two papers for my Consulting class in addition to the group paper turn-in for the Capstone class.

Also, somewhere in the middle of all of this, I need to buy a new computer. My old one has a hard drive which is pretty much shot, so it's cheaper to buy a new one that fix the old one, considering all the other damage to my old one (missing hinge, wonky trackpad and buttons, etc).

Boy, this is fun.

On the bright side, one of my finals has now been pushed back a day, so I don't have to worry any longer about taking multiple finals on the same day. I now have a CS final on Wednesday the 29th and Finance on the 30th ending at 9:45 PM.

Drinking will begin at approximately 9:50 PM on the 30th. I will probably head to SideBar right after the exam is over.

No comments: