Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Whupped


To quote Lili von Schtupp, I'm tired.

I just figured out the schedule of what I have left to do this term, and it isn't pretty for the month of April. Basically, it's icky next week, then easy for a few days, and then starts to bludgeon me for about two weeks.

In all, tehre are three group presentations, two individual projects, five quizzes, one test, and then my five final exams. My last item is a group presentation on May 5, after which I will crawl into a bottle of tequila to celebrate Cinco de Mayo...probably at Sidebar because it's right next door to Robinson.

Heading to New Orleans on May 9 for the Circuit event festivities sounds like a much better idea.

Heading to Las Vegas on June 6 for the Summer Poker Blogger Thingamajib sounds like an even better idea. I may only take one class this summer, in order to catch my breath a bit after this term, and what better place to catch my breath than the middle of the desert?

I'm really, really, really close to heading out for this one if everything falls into place...

No comments: