Sunday, March 16, 2008

Woof

I'd file this under "No f***ing way" but I don't have enough posts to fit that description.

Few words on this post, because the picture says a lot.



I cannot believe they pulled it off, but there were three very happy people in this house when the final horn sounded. (Kim was taking a nap).

Now, it's off to DC to play #3 Xavier. Personally, I think it's a good matchup - I'm not too high on Xavier, so that could be another shocker of an upset, especially if enough Dawgs travel up to support them.

Danny Ware, take it away:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

I read your blog and think you're a good writer. I would like to invite you to join our new online community at polzoo.com. It is a user generated political editorial and social network. We also choose from amongst our own bloggers to be featured columnists on the front page. I think your voice would be a great addition to our site.

Polzoo

KajaPoker said...

They won 4 games in the last 4 days (2 on the same day) which is the same amount of wins for the entire season. First 6th seed team to make the championship since 1992. And they had to play through 2 tornadoes. If they go all the way it will be one hell of a script.

And you can also join my social network at KajaguguPoker. Thanks for reading. LOL.