Monday, March 24, 2008

Grounded

Well, I'd hoped it would work, but I found out today that I will not able to take part in the China program as I'd hoped. Work-wise, it just would not work out.

I'm a little sad, but not too terribly upset about it. It means three classes apiece in the Fall and Spring terms if I want to walk next May, but there are worse possibilities.

If nothing else, it'll allow us to focus more on heading north this Fall and doing more than originally anticipated.

The schedule now gets to (tentatively) lie as follows:

Summer: Database Programming

Fall: Marketing Fundamentals, Web Design Application, Systems Integration

Spring: Two electives, and Global Mgmt. Strategy

Who knows, perhaps there will another opportunity at the end of Spring, before graduation.

No comments: