Friday, August 18, 2006

How Lovely

Former Atlanta mayor, UN Ambassador, and flaming liberal Andrew Young had these nice, gentle comments about Walmart in an interview:

"But you see, those are the people who have been overcharging us — selling us stale bread and bad meat and wilted vegetables. And they sold out and moved to Florida. I think they've ripped off our communities enough. First it was Jews, then it was Koreans and now it's Arabs; very few black people own these stores."

Oh, those naughty, naughty Jews again. Apparently now they work with Koreans and A-rabs to keep the black man down! I didn't know Jews and Arabs got along so well.

What is it with Atlanta's black leaders (Young, McKinney, Campbell, etc.) that we keep hearing about how it's all the Jews' fault? I thought I got away from Farrakhan's and Sharpton's hate-thought when I left New York.

Perhaps if they didn't play the race card so much and actually, oh, I don't know, DID SOMETHING USEFUL, we might have a bit more respect for them. But that would be too hard - it's much easier to complain and bitch and moan and not actually lead.

Ugh.

No comments: