Friday, August 18, 2006

A couple new additions

I've made some additions to the blog roll:

  1. Suburban Conspiracy: APO brother from Tennessee Tech and Georgia who used to live here in Atlanta, but now lives in Virginia.
  2. GOPBloggers: I've linked to them before, when I had the poll for 2008 GOP contenders. I'm just now getting around to adding it on.
  3. APONationals2006: Since I seem to be getting increased traffic for this, I might as well add it on - it's a blog pertaining to upcoming National Convention in Louisville, KY in December 2006. It's a lot easier than mailing a few hundred chapters through the Post Office.
  4. Tomahawk: A Braves blog that isn't hosted by the AJC. For that reason alone, I'm adding it. Even though it's just about all over for the Braves, tied with Florida and gaining zero games since the All-Star break. I'd better stop writing before I get angry.

No comments: