Friday, January 25, 2008

New pick?

Since Fred dropped out after South Carolina, I've been trying to figure out where my support would go.

I'd been thinking about Romney, Giuliani, even Huckabee. I would not vote for McCain in any way - I would vote for Obama before I pulled the lever for McCain. Let's hope the race isn't McCain v. Hillary.

Anyway, I posted a poll a couple months ago about who should you support, and it matched up for Fred for me. Well, they've revised it, so I took it again.

Here are the results:


Mitt Romney
Score: 44
Agree
Immigration
Taxes
Health Care
Abortion
Line-Item Veto
Energy
Death Penalty
Gun Control
Disagree
Iraq
Stem-Cell Research
Social Security
Marriage
Environment
Education

-- Take the Quiz! --


The other scores:

McCain 34

Giuliani 29

Paul 28

Huckabee 26

Clinton 23

Edwards 21

Obama 20

Kucinich 17

Gravel 10

No comments: