Sunday, January 20, 2008

Frozen Tundra

The first game doesn't start until 3 PM, so I still have a little time to write this up.

Giants (+7) v. Packers - I think the Giants' defense will keep this game close, but there is almost no way Eli Manning pulls out a win outright in temperatures 20 below zero, even with their road streak. Packers win, but don't cover the spread.

Chargers v. Patriots (-13) - The Chargers have even less of a chance at a win, and I don't think they have much of a chance to cover, considering Billy Volek is starting and Norv Turner is heavily involved. Pats cover and win going away.

UPDATE 11 PM: If I knew Phil Rivers was playing, the pick would have gone the other way as that makes a big difference. As for the Giants - well, I got the pick right, but Eli Manning can go SUCK MY BALLS.

Bigger rant to come tomorrow after I'm done swearing.

No comments: