Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Getting Even Worse

OK, this is starting to seem like piling on for Mets fans.

At least he won't be back with the team.........?

I will say, though - the one-game playoff tonight between San Diego and Colorado was one of the best I've seen in a while. Wow.

How did the picks from March pan out?

AL East: Picked NY, Boston won.
AL Central: Picked Cleveland - right.
AL West: Picked Texas, which was a stupid pick, because Anaheim won.
AL WC: Picked Chicago, it was NY.

NL East: Picked Atlanta. Oops.
NL Central: Picked Milwaukee (which wasn't too bad) and the CUBS??!?! win it.
NL West: Picked Dodgers, it was Arizona.
NL WC: Picked the Mets. Again, oops.

Bottom line, I should have used a dartboard. I only got 2 of 8 teams right. Somehow, I don't think I'm alone in getting so many wrong, though.

No comments: