Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Done

That's it.

After the past week, I think I'm going to take a break from Full Tilt for a little while.

I've seen the most ridiculously bad run of cards ever within the past week. Continual set-over-set and aces cracked way too often, summed up by these bad beats within ten hands of each other.

Hand 1: I am UTG with blinds at 50/100. I have about 3200 - holding steady. I limp, there is a raise to 300 at UTG +2, SB pushes in 600 to be all in. I push over the top, and UTG+2 folds.

I flip over A-A, and SB flips over.....5-2. Offsuit.

Flop is 6-3-J. Turn is 3. River is the miracle 4 to take a chunk out of my stack.

I get moved about 2 hands after this and the break happens. Right after the break, I pick up 10-10. I decide to just call a small raise from the button (big stack). Flop is three undercards, all hearts (I have the 10h). Stack bets, I raise back with my overpair, he pushes all in with what I know is an inferior hand, and I call. He flips over Q-9 - with the Q of hearts - and the river brings the last heart, so I'm gone.

Dookie was PLO8B, Turbo. 45 runners. Couldn't do anything early on with any suited aces and then went out when my flopped set of kings fell to a flopped set of aces.

Spook is 6-max NLHE, shortstacked. I pick up K-K, and get called by A-10 with everything in preflop. The turn brings the Ace.

At least I got my writing done for my classes. Three two-page papers. At least something went right today, because not much else did go right. It was pretty awful from start to finish.

Poker Stars is being slightly more random lately, which menas that my hands as favorites actually HOLDING UP WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO. There is the occasional suckout, but not nearly as bad as FTP has been with bad beat upon badbeat upon bad beat.

I hope November is better, in many many ways.

3 comments:

KajaPoker said...

man those hand blow. FTP RNG is one mean bitch.

Come by Friday, we'll crack your aces again. I keed.

APOSEC72 said...

Please, let's mix it up. I've had enough cracked aces to last a while. I'm ahead on my quota.

KajaPoker said...

Thanks for coming by last night. Good game!

You've been tagged:

http://kajagugupoker.blogspot.com/2007/11/tagged.html