Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Celebration time

I finished my final class last Wednesday with the makeup of my final exam. I got the grades, and amazingly enough, after all the other things that have happened in the last two months, I managed to score an A in the class!

The group project - a firm and industry analysis focused on Chevron - scored a 94, and the final was a 92, which was enough to overcome a mediocre quiz average.

So, I finish my first semester with 6 credits completed, and 2 B's and 1 A for a GPA of 3.33. I haven't had a GPA that high since Regis!

Now I just have to figure out what I can take next semester, if anything. We're still not sure what to do about the car, and GSU is switching to full-semester classes only so I won't be able to do half-term classes anymore.

Developing...

No comments: