Thursday, July 26, 2007

Test Time

Well, tomorrow I have an interesting exam.

Because they are now recruiting a new class, I decided to submit an application for the Marietta Police Department - follow in my sponsor's footsteps, I guess, and it's something I wanted to do when I was younger anyway. So what if it's not the 13th precinct in New York?

I got a callback for going through the process (which I wasn't even sure I would receive, but thankfully I did) and have the aptitude test tomorrow afternoon.

Thankfully, the physical exam would be later on, so I have some more time to shed some pounds. I actually might be in good enough shape right now to pass the test, but it's probably better for me to resume regular workouts anyway.

I haven't had many happy things to write about lately - I've been pretty listless on many fronts lately, hence the lack of quality postings. Really, of any postings.

No comments: