Friday, September 01, 2006

What a joke


In light of Iran's recent joke of a response to the UN regarding its nuclear testing, I'm in the mood for some Megadeth.....it seems appropriate since no one is buying that a peaceful accord is realistic.

What do you mean I don't believe in God?
Talk to him every day
What do you mean I don't support your system?
I go to court when I have to
What do you mean I can't get to work on time?
Got nothing better to do
What do you mean I don't pay my bills?
Why do you think I'm broke? Huh?

If there's a new way
I'll be the first in line
But, it better work this time

What do you mean I hurt your feelings?
I didn't know you had any feelings
What do you mean I ain't kind?
Just not your kind
What do you mean I couldn't be President
Of the United States of America?
Tell me something, it's still 'We the people', right?

If there's a new way
I'll be the first in line
But, it better work this time

Can you put a price on peace?
Peace, peace sells,
peace, peace sells
Peace sells, but who's buying?
Peace sells, but who's buying?
No, no, no, no, no!

Or perhaps this one suits your mood better....it fit better a month ago:

Brother will kill brother
Spilling blood across the land
Killing for religion
Something I don't understand

Fools like me who cross the sea
And come to foreign lands
Ask the sheep for their beliefs
Do you kill on God's command?

A country that's divided
Surely will not stand
My past erased, no more disgrace
No foolish naive stand

The end is near, it's crystal clear
Part of the master plan
Don't look now to Israel
It might be your homelands

Holy wars.....

No comments: