Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stupidity

I hate stupid people.

I have hated stupid people all my life.

I can't stand stupid people.

And yet, today seemed to be filled with absolutely nothing but stupid people. Stupid people on the phone, stupid people writing e-mail, stupid people in the hallway, stupid people on the street.

The multiple episodes of mind-numbing bureaucracy I had the pleasure of experiencing today were enough to make me want to throw things out the window. With clients, internal contacts, and outside companies not related to work, the lack of responsibility was utterly amazing.

It's times like these that make me want to be a full-time poker pro and not have to deal with stupid people in this setting - I'd rather take their money and do something I enjoy.

I should make it a goal to be a poker pro by the time I'm 35. A poker pro with a MBA. At least I'll be better trained in probability statistics!

No comments: