Saturday, April 29, 2006

Because I don't already have enough challenges in my life

We had been thinking about a trip to New Orleans, to see family and continue to help out with cleaning, fixing up, and so forth.

Imagine my surprise when, a couple of days later, I become aware of a nice litte tournament taking place during the time that we are looking to be there.

This could be interesting. I did not believe this tournament would be taking place, due to the damage and the time it normally happens (a lot earlier in the year).

I may have to just consider this "investment". Besides, when you get down to it, investing and gambling aren't too different. Do your research, look at the trends of various players/stocks compared to the rest of the market/field, and get your money in when the odds/price favors you.

Besides, who knows....I might have a good run and find myself having enough tuition for business school. Would be a nice story to tell. Wouldn't be the first to do it, either.

No comments: