Monday, April 26, 2010

Revelations coming

Within the next day or two, I'll have an epic post about why I've been so drawn down the last few months and why I've been so distracted away from many things, including this little nugget. I promise not to painfully draw it out anymore or post it in 12 different parts like LOST.

Feeling slightly re-charged, but with everything over the last few months it's taken a while to get my thoughts down completely.

In the meantime, let's link dump:

  • My division now has a Facebook profile, and it's more active than mine, which is cool and scary at the same time. Kudos, though.

  • Florida finally gets real poker, instead of 2-4 no fold-em hold-em or $100 cap tables.

  • Boobs for science.

  • Bumblebee is not as tall as I expected him to be, as seen in the pic to the right my sister took in Hollywood.

  • New salon and spa opened in midtown NY by folks from my old elementary school. I'm glad it's an upscale spa and not one of those seedy highway "spas".

  • Overheard @ Tao Beach: "Jersey shore is in the ***** building!". Please make this Jersey Shore and Pretty Wild phenomenon go away, please. I'm begging you.

  • Going to Las Vegas? Do three or four buffets for the price of one.

  • Rex Ryan gives words of encouragement to Tiger Woods before the Masters.

  • There's a museum for everything now. Even Waffle House.

  • A good event if you misguidedly think you are hot s**t at playing pool. Like me. Preliminary rounds September 17-19 and there happens to be one at the house where I used to shoot.

  • Cake or death?

  • Cocaine is a helluva drug...ask Foxy Brown.

No comments: