Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Live-blogging the Dankie

Dank? Mookie? Both?

I dunno, but let's live-blog it. I've played seven or eight of these tourneys and failed to cash so far. Deplorable. Fullt Tilt, please treat me a little better tonight. Mmmmkay?

10:00 Off with 84 runners so far. I only recognize two names at my table.

10:14: Waffles got moved to my left. Thank you God! Time to chip back up.

10:18: Take a small pot off Waffles to move back over a starting stack. We are at 91 donkeys tonight. Final table of 9 pays out, with the winner getting a 3-in-23 chnce of a Main Event seat.

10:20: Maybe some music will do too. Dude, next month pay for the server space to get your site back.

10:25: Fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, raise and take, fold, fold, fold, fold.....

10:33: Apparently folding 20 straight hands isn't enough to convince people to stay away. Pissed away about half my stack on that hand.

10:35: Do I want to try to bust Waffles? Sure.

10:36: AYFKM? My K-J v. his K-8. Guess what shows up on the flop.

DIAF.

Next hand, K-K, and I shove all 240 chips in...and run them into Aces.

I think I'll go back to Cake.

1 comment:

SirFWALGMan said...

LOL. Love you man! Ha! I thought for sure you were going to fold. Only reason I even did that besides being one of those donk nights was because you raised my blind every time.

I ended up going out when I got all in with a flush, 2 over cards, and the board was paired higher than the other guys pair so any pair gives me the win... and nada.

Sorry for the suckout. I am sure you would have done better with my chips than I did with yours.